Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 RANDOM THINGS About Me

1. I don't like SCRAMBLED EGGS, they make me gag, but I'll eat Egg Fu-Yong at most Chinese restaurants.

2. I hate SHAVING MY LEGS, so whoever I marry will just have to deal with it. I mean, honestly, it's so annoying and time consuming and plus, my legs are really long...so I only shave when I'm gonna wear a dress, skirt, shorts or go to the beach.

3. I love MICHAEL PHELPS! Yes, even after his latest flub. He is, in my opinion, an incredible example of how POSSIBLE the IMPOSSIBLE can be. I mean, he's seriously human yet with commitment, hard work, perseverence and dreams he accomplished something completely SUPERHUMAN. It makes me feel like even I can do something extraordinary if I wanted. Simply amazing.

4. I fully intend on winning a GRAMMY one day. And, I haven't quite figured out just how I'm going to do that, but I'm going to prepare my acceptance speech anyway. I think I'm gonna be one of those who gets booted off the stage cause I go so long with the THANK YOUS...haha!

5. I have lately developed a distaste for MARRIAGE and sharing my life with someone. Weird because all my life I was the girl who DREAMED of that perfect one. Now, I am so aware of how there is NO "perfect" one...and I wonder if it is really worth it to give your heart to someone who just might disregard it, hurt it and toss it.

6. I spend more money at Blockbuster buying DVD'S than I do at Macy's buying clothes. It's almost unhealthy, really.

7. I am seriously terrified of GECKOS. When I was a little girl, a gecko fell on my head and I didn't realize it until I ran my hands through my head and felt this squishy, squirmy thing. AAAAAHhhh! I screamed, freaked out and have been terrified of them ever since.

8. I can pick up ROACHES with my bare hands. Unlike geckos, they don't scare me at all.

9. My feelings can get hurt really easily, but sometimes I could care less about what someone says about me. It's really hard to tell when I may be affected or not. My poor family and friends never know if I'll be stoic or totally shattered.

10. I wish I played VOLLEYBALL in High School. I think I might've been pretty good at it.

11. I'm MOODY. Not grouchy, just very moody...and I've come to know my moods well. For the most part I'm pretty easy-going, but when I know what I want or don't want I'm UNWAVERING and extremely opposed to anything that threatens me to feel otherwise.

12. I have a FLABBY-STOMACH...from all the chips and snacks I enjoyed growing up. It's flat, but flabby.

13. I am quickly losing interest in writing this BLOG. Suddenly, it's harder than I thought to come up with 25 random, yet somewhat interesting facts about me. Oh well, now that I admitted my growing disinterest, my pride won't let me not complete the task at hand.

14. I only like to sing with WIRELESS MICROPHONES. It gives me another level of confidence...and, I have no idea why. But, most times I'd choose a crappy wireless or a quality wire microphone.

15. I have a weak BLADDER from having to hold my pee for hours during my 14 months of being Miss Guam Tourism 2003. During events or meetings, I always held my pee just to be polite or keep from breaking the flow of the always hectic schedule. I am now paying the price...and have to pee frequently during the days.

16. I'm really glad this BLOG is almost done with. I'm now forcing myself to keep writing for the sake of finishing something I started. I've gone too far into it to just delete and move on.

17. I only like to run with ASICS SHOES. And, I'm a very tempermental runner. I have to have a certain playlist, certain shoes, can't have drank too much coffee before the run and I get irritated when people try to push me to run more than I know I can or want to.

18. As of today I weigh 131 POUNDS and I wish I were 123 pounds. Oh well, at least I am no longer the 156 pounds I was a year ago. Heartache has a way of shaving off the pounds.

19. I have read the BIBLE front to back more times than I can count. My favorite verse is Proverbs 3:5,6 and my favorite book is Psalms and James. My favorite Bible people are David, Joseph, Esther and of course, Jesus.

20. If I were stranded on a deserted island and could only bring 5 items...I would bring 1) a Bible, 2) a life-time supply of Tampons 3) Spaghettios 4) a can opener and 5) a machete.

21. I actually wanted CLAY AIKEN to win the 2nd Season of American Idol. I mean, don't get me wrong...I totally love Ruben, but I just thought Clay's voice was unbelievable! Some of those notes he hit...whoa! Visit this site if you don't believe me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC9SKjdoTXg (wait for the closing note...stunning!)

22. ACAI BOWLS...mmm, no need say more.

23. I have never SMOKED anything before...cigarettes or the other things that can be smoked.

24. I want to become rich enough one day and pay off all my parents bills so they can retire and enjoy life without debt...and Jas and Jen and Brother too.

25. I hope that the day I die, I'll have left a legacy that shows a life of touching peoples lives wherever and however I could...and that I as much as I could...I brought JOY TO THE WORLD.

1 comment: