Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Today, I crave PINEAPPLES.

Today, I crave PINEAPPLES...
Yesterday I craved Subway Sandwiches...
The day before I craved the Peppermint Candy Canes I purchased from Payless...
Most days I crave Mashed Potatoes or Shrimp.

My Baby is amazing and growing bigger and stronger everyday.
I try to figure out day after day, what Baby will look like...
I have random dreams that Baby has squinty eyes like me, with Jared's smile.

Is Baby a Boy or a Girl?
One night I dreamt our Baby was a little girl...
Another night I dreamt our Baby was the cutest little boy...
I guess that means we're having more than one child in our lifetime together.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your bundle of joy!! hope all is well on Guahan & wishing all a very happy holiday!! xo-v.

    ReplyDelete